Tests: how to clear attempts for all students
When you deploy a test in studentcentral, a column is automatically created in the Grade Centre; this is where students’ results are stored.
The Grade Centre can be accessed via the Control Panel > Grade Centre.
The Grade Centre is similar to a spreadsheet arranged in rows and columns with students’ names listed in the first two columns.
To clear all attempts for all students:
- go to the column where you want to clear all attempts – you may have to scroll across until you see the column you want
- note that when you 'clear all attempts', all data will be removed from that column
- click the Actions menu in the column heading
- in the menu, click Clear Attempts for All Users
- in the next window, choose the criteria you want
- click Submit.