On Wednesday 4th April 2018 the SITS application will be taken out of service for a software upgrade. The work is expected to take all day.
As a result, the following services will be unavailable:
· SI Live (enquiries, admissions, student records, CAMS, awards ceremonies, etc.)
· e:Vision (online enrolment, online applications, admissions portal, student maintenance, etc.)
The following services may also experience some disruption while changes are made to the database during the early part of the day:
· Business Objects reporting that uses SITS data
· WADS (Welfare and Disability System)
· SID online (student enquiry management)