Structuring the list and adding content
Lists are made using ‘Sections’ and ‘Notes’ and Section titles form the ‘Table of contents’, which appears at the top of your list
- add sections by dragging the New Section tab from the right hand side of the screen to the list area. Similarly for a New Note
- use the edit buttons on each section to make changes
- once you have bookmarked some resources you can add them by dragging items from the Most Recent Bookmarks section into the list: see Adding resources to your list
- use Set Importance under each item to show whether the text is "Recommended for student purchase', 'Key', 'Recommended' or 'Further'.
- use Edit notes and importance to add notes for the student or the library
Click on Save Draft to save any changes you have made.
If you need to go back into the list to make changes, click Edit, then Edit List.
Integrating sections of an Aspire reading list into StudentCentral
The Aspire LTI integration tool, enables sections of lists to be integrated within StudentCentral (e.g. Study Materials). This video
shows how to use the facility with your Aspire reading list.