This dual-purpose environment can be thought of as the "front room" to the Central Media Services studio spaces and it functions as both a photography studio and a demonstration room.
It is a medium-sized photography studio which is suitable for a wide range of projects.
- Portraits, full-length shots and small group-shots can be taken against a range of cyclorama roll-down backdrops.
- On a smaller scale, for shooting small objects there is also a table-top macro softbox background.
- There is a ceiling-mounted moveable flash lighting-rig with a range of Bowens flash units and a couple of daylight-balanced continuous softlights. We also provide a flash-trigger to allow your camera to fire the flash units.
- If needed, we can provide a Nikon D700 DSLR camera and a tripod for use in the studio plus a larger-scale camera stand.
- There is a private changing room off the studio area for costume or make-up changes.
- There is limited locker space in the studio area which is available on request.
For enquiries or bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org