Your UniCard is your Library card. Use it to borrow items from libraries.
Not just books! You can borrow laptop computers to work in Aldrich and Falmer libraries.
See the library pages for information on borrowing items.
See the computing pages for information on laptop loans.
You can use your UniCard to pay library fines. You must have credit in your UniCard Online Account.
- Go to UniCard.brighton.ac.uk
- If you haven't already added credited, select the TopUp link, or Quickload if you have previously saved credit/debit card details and add credit.
- Follow the link to Other UniCard Services
- Login with your normal university username and password.
- Follow the link to Library Fines
To avoid paying library fines, check your library account regularly by signing into My Account. This will show you how many books you have out and whether any are due back.
Click on another icon to find out more about that service.