You can add credit to your UniCard Online Account any time you like by going to unicard.brighton.ac.uk and clicking on Manage your Account (or go straight to your UniCard Account)
If you have added funds to your Online Account and set up your UniCard purse as described in steps one and two above, then:
- The first time you use your UniCard to buy food or drink on campus, up to £10 will be transferred from your Online Account to your UniCard Purse.
- Whenever your UniCard Purse drops below £5, it will automatically be topped-up to a balance of £10, using funds in your Online Account.
- You can stop this happening, by visiting a Metro Service Terminal. Insert your card and select the button ‘Change Settings’ and follow the instructions. Still confused? Watch the animation on UniCard funds below.
More ways to manage your account at UniCard Online
- My Account will show you:
Credit in Account - this is how much in in your Online Account fund and
Credit on UniCard - this how much is in your UniCard Purse fund.
- Account history displays a detailed list of your UniCard transactions
- Pay library fines does what is says!
UniCard funds animation: