Auto Top Up is a facility whereby your UniCard account can be automatically topped up directly from your payment card. This will happen whenever your UniCard balance falls below a value set by you.
You will receive an email after your account has been topped up. You will not be notified before it happens. If you choose to use this facility, we strongly recommend that you monitor your spending to make sure you keep within your budget:
You should regularly:
- check your UniCard Transactions
- check the balance of the payment card account that is being used for the top up
You can start and cancel auto top ups at any time.
If you want to use auto top up facility you can:
- Go to UniCard.brighton.ac.uk and login with your studentcentral username and password
- Select My Settings from the top menu
- Select Auto Top Up Settings
- Read the Auto Top Up terms and conditions (Ts & Cs)
- If you understand and agree to these, select Accept Terms and Conditions and then select Opt in
- Set 'Enable balance triggered Auto Top Up' to 'On'
- Choose the Credit/Debit card for the top up to be taken from
- Choose the level (amount) you want your UniCard account to be at when the top up is triggered (Top Up trigger amount)
- Choose the amount of money you want to be transferred to your UniCard account each time the trigger level is reached
- Select Apply
Don't forget to check your UniCard Transactions and your payment card balance regularly!
If at any time. you decide you do not want money to automatically be transferred to your UniCard account,
- return to My Settings
- select Autop Top Settings and
- select Opt-Out of Auto Top Up